Asiarath, in collaboration with the Dubai Future Foundation, is proud to introduce the Bridge to UAE Program at Area2071. The aim of the program is to accelerate the expansion growth stage startups and SMEs to scale in the UAE through structured business development and leveraging genuine commercial opportunities through transformative pilots. The launchpad program aims to accelerate companies’ speed to market while de-risking market expansion.
1 About The Program
- Strategic Advice and unbiased guidance from Asiarath and DFF’s experienced team of experts and global mentors.
- Access to a wide network of corporate and government entities actively seeking innovative solutions to pilot.
- A Tailored matching process to work with startups to identify the most suitable customers (corporate/government) in the Middle East to have an initial business discussion with.
- Access to growth capital and introductions to strategic investors through Demo Day exposure.
- Soft Landing with Area2071’s world-class facilities and resources.
2 Focus Industries
|Fintech||DeepTech (AI/ML Solutions)|
|Smart Mobility||Food & Agro Tech|
|Blockchain||ClimateTech and Sustainability|
3 Participants in the program will receive the following benefits:
The program will support incoming companies to set up and anchor themselves in the UAE, and local companies to scale up their business outside the UAE. Specifically, the benefits will focus on the following:
- Setting up support in the UAE, tailored to their business model.
- Restructuring businesses to comply with global standards.
- The market connects of over 16 countries in Asia and GCC.
- Enterprise connects to potential clients.
- Access to government and government programs.
- Business model assessment and pitching support.
- Local stakeholder introductions and engagement.
- Investor connects and has exclusive access to pitching events and conferences.
- Cloud credits & setup support.
- Support for pilot programs in the UAE.
- Discounted deals and offers for various startup support services and products.
4 Program duration
12 weeks (3 Months)
5 Eligibility criteria:
- Growth stage technology companies with a proprietary technology solution
- Have a product or service that is relevant to the UAE
- Proven with market validation and revenue
- Ready to scale and expand to global markets
- Open to establishing global headquarters in UAE
6 Program details:
Description of outcomes
Call for Application Phase
|September 2023 to November 2023|
Inviting and scouting tech companies and innovators around the globe who want to set up their base in the UAE and accelerate their growth journey.
Evaluation Phase (Evaluation of Applications received)
|November 2023 to December 2023|
Stage wise evaluation process;
Stage III – Virtual Pitch round for the selected Ideas to understand their needs in-depth and expectations from the program
Announcement of Selected Program Participants
Announcing the selected program participants, who will be part of the Accelerator program for the span of 3 months
Commencement of the Program
A virtual induction session with the selected companies and all the stakeholders involved with the program
Week 1 – Cohort expectation mapping and support structure
Week 5 – Business Metrics and Growth Strategies
Week 6 – Business Model and understanding your customers better
Week 7 – Compliance and Legal framework (UAE)
Week 8 – Due Diligence
Week 9 – Pitch Readiness (Pitch deck + practice pitches)
Week 10 – Intros to potential customers
Week 12 – Physical Demo Day at Area 2071
Announcement of program participants
Start of the program
Program completion with demo day